Monday, June 13, 2005

Start of something new

Online journals and myself are like ones first day of school. You get really excited about it and then as time goes on you begin to dread it and just give up enjoying it. While I enjoy school and I enjoy writing, it comes to the point where it just feels like work. That point is where I give up and stop writing. So here we go again, lets see how long this one lasts.

Been a rough month with being sick, no car, money issues, and moving three times. I finally have a bed that isn't a couch and it doesn't feel like I'm in the way. Hopefully by the end of the month I'll get my money problems fixed. Now if I could only figure out the bus schedule, the next two weeks without my car wouldn't be so bad. So while things aren't the best, I cannot complain too much.

What is funny is I look at my problems now and my problems when I was younger. Back then I had serious identity and self-loathing issues that directly shunted any sort of social development for many years. I'm still paying for such mishaps now. Things are getting better and as a good friend commented "I am like a polished stone", which couldn't be further from the truth. I often joke I wish I could travel back in time and jump start the process faster but at times if I didn't go through that I wouldn't be where I am now. Everything happens for a reason. I somehow have developed a decent social life, going out on dates, and not subjecting myself to a constant nagging of discontent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home